On Thursday, May 16th Hamersville School held their annual Sports
Banquet and honored all student athletes in 7th and 8th grade. Each student who participated in a sport received a certificate, sports letter and pin. The last award of the evening is the Sports Leadership Award.
Criteria for Eligibility:
1. Participate in at least 2 sports during their 7th and 8th grade year,
2. Follows school rules,
3. Maintain good grades (85% average in each subject),
4. Exemplifies good moral character,
5. Displays leadership qualities in school and as a team member,
6. Cooperates with coaches, teachers, students and fellow athletes,
7. Develops athletic skills through practice and competition,
8. Uses athletic ability wisely and effectively and
9. Makes important contributions to the teams’ performance.
Hamersville School is pleased to announce Jewels Davis and AJ Graham as the recipients of the 2018-2019 Sports Leadership Award.
Jewels participated in Cross Country, Basketball and Track
both 7th and 8th grade and Volleyball during 8th
grade. She is the daughter of Jason and
AJ participated in Football, Basketball and Track during 7th
and 8th grade and Cross Country during 8th grade. He is
the son of Ben and Mindy Graham.