Today is Tuesday April 22, 2014…
1. Open field Monday and Wednesday hosted by senior soccer players 5-6:30pm on practice field behind the “Cone Zone.”
2. Reminder: Students, obviously with it getting warmer outside, more of you will be wearing shorts, skirts, etc. Please keep in mind the dress code from the handbook (must extend mid-thigh).
3. Senior athletes, if you are going to letter in three varsity sports during the 2013-14 school year, please stop and let Mr. Cook know to confirm the Triple Crown Award.
4. The next round of ACT Prep will begin this week! Any juniors or sophomores planning to take the test on June 14 are welcome to attend.
There will be an informational meeting on Wednesday, April 23, for any student interested in participating.
Students with 5th period homeroom will meet in Ms. Harmon's room (244) during 5B.
Students with 6th period homeroom will meet in Ms. Malblanc'c room (207) during 6B.
Please let your homeroom teacher know if you are planning to attend this meeting.
5. Wrestling will be going to Butterbees on April 29 at end of 4th period to celebrate their league championship.
6. Any girl interested in playing soccer next fall, there is a sign-up sheet in the office. Please do so this week.