Today is Friday, October 24, 2014…
1. The Fall Senior-Parent Night will be on Friday, October 31st before the Goshen football game. Please pick up a senior night form in the office and return to Mr. Cook, no later than Monday, Oct. 27th. All seniors who participated in football, volleyball, cheerleading, cross country, golf, girls tennis, soccer, marching band and JROTC colors.
2. Did you know that socks are the most needed, but least donated items in homeless shelters? There will be a sock drive in the office through the end of October. All newly packaged or clean socks, especially children’s socks, are welcome. The homeroom that donates the most pairs of socks will receive Domino’s pizza for lunch courtesy of Gabe Strong and Ashleigh Richter. All socks donated will go the Clermont County Homeless Shelter in Batavia.
3. The Western Brown FFA and JROTC will sell “Wounded Hero” shirts during all lunches. The cost of the shirts are $10.00 (add $3.00 for XXL or larger). All profits will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project. All who purchase shirts would be encouraged to wear them on Veteran’s Day.
4. Lifetouch will be here on 10/28/14 for make-up pictures or for new students who missed the first picture day. They will be on the stage during all lunches.
5. Seniors: Jostens will be here on 10/29/14 at 10:30am to meet with all seniors regarding announcement orders.
6. Students taking the ACT this Saturday need to be at the test center by 7:45 am with all materials including admission ticket and photo ID. Good luck!
7. OGT Fall Administration begins on Monday with Reading Test. Students needing to test should report to community room after they report to first period for attendance.