TODAY IS TUESDAY AUGUST 30, 2016
· BOOK CLUB If you would like to join the WB Book Club the first meeting will be Sept. 9th from 2:30-3:30 in Mrs. Turner's room. (148).
· ENGINEERING: Any engineering student interested in Robotics team:We will have our first organizational meeting after school TODAY. (Should probably only take about an hour)
· Those students who have paid their activity fee…your name will be on the student ID list at all athletic events until arrival of the id cards.
· STUDENT COUNCIL You will be meeting on WEDNESDAY at 2:30 in Room 246. If you cannot be there then you MUST see Mrs. Brown before the meeting. Freshmen who are are interested in Student Council should also attend this meeting.
· TEAL OUT GAME The presale of the Jaymie Jamison Teal Out shirts for the September 23rd football game will be sold TODAY ($10 a shirt/$12 for 2XL or larger).
· SENIORS: Senior make-up pictures with Terry Setty will be Septermber 8 at 11:00am on the stage.
· SOPHOMORES: There will a presentation from Jostens on October 3 at 10:30am for class rings…the order date for class rings will be October 6 during lunch.
· SENIORS: Graduation presentation from Jostens will be October 19 at 10:30am in the gym for graduation announcements…the order date for graduation announcements will by October 25 during lunch.
· GIRLS JV SOCCER The Girls JV Soccer team suffered their first loss of the season, 4-0, against Mariemont High School on Monday evening. Some standout-exceptional players from the game were Morgan Locker, Erica Kelly, and Taylor Staley. The Lady Broncos JV and Varsity Teams play Tuesday night in Batavia and then have a home game on Thursday night against New Richmond.
· GIRLS TENNIS Congratulations goes out to the girls tennis team for an impressive albeit hard-fought win over Little Miami yesterday evening. The ladies won by a score of 4-1 and were led by Capt. Kasi Boyd who downed the Little Miami's 1st singles player by a score of 6-4, 6-4. The win improved the team's record to 4-1. They are in action at home today at 4:00 against last year's league champion Amelia. Come out and support the ladies.
· GOLF The golf team, led by medalist Ty Large, beat Felicity last night 188-223. Their record now is 3-2 in dual match play.