Today is Tuesday, March 11, 2014 …
1. All fees must be paid, in full, by April 9th in order to attend the prom.
2. Prom Guest Forms are available in the office.
3. Prom Committee: Meeting TODAY after school in Mrs. Howell’s room (116).
4. Students considering Post-Secondary Options for next year need to be returning their applications to the counselor's office as soon as possible. All prospective Southern State students will be able to take the placement test here at Western Brown. A date will be set once we have a good idea of how many students need to test.
5. Environmental Science Club: Selling Earth Day t-shirts this week. Anyone interested in a shirt should turn in the money to Mrs. Whitley-Huff by lunch on Thursday. Shirts cost $7.00 and pictures are posted around the building and on the club’s bulletin board. Shirts will have “WBHS” on the sleeve.
6. Environmental Science Club is having its annual “Furs and Skulls” Presentation on Wednesday, March 26th in Mrs. Whitley-Huff’s room until 3:45pm. Snacks will be provided and all Science Club members and Envirothon members are encouraged to attend!