TODAY IS FRIDAY, JANUARY 13, 2017
• COUNSELORS: Remember FAFSA can/should be started www.fafsa.gov The sooner the better.
• COLLEGE CREDIT PLUS: Students wishing to participate in College Credit Plus for this fall: If you didn't attend the October Counseling session, you are in luck. We will host another on January 25, at 6 pm. Student and a parent must attend. Questions: Stop by guidance counselor's office.
• SENIOR-POSSIBLE EDUCATION MAJORS: Seniors planning to major in education in college: A scholarship application is available in the counselor's office. First come, first serve.
• NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY: Congratulations to the 26 new inductees to the NHS and thank you to Mr. Wheeler for a such a great ceremony.
• WINTER HOMECOMING: Winter Homecoming is January 21. The dance will be after the varsity boys basketball game. This dance is the non-formal, which means you can dress casually. If you would like to bring a guest who is not a WB student, there are forms in the office that must be filled out and returned to the office no later than January 18…also, please nominate for homecoming court during homeroom if you haven’t already.
• HOMECOMING SPIRIT WEEK: Next week will be a SHORT spirit week!
Thursday--College Day--Represent your favorite
Friday--Athletes VS. Mathletes
Theme for the dance is Winter Wonderland
• SOPHOMORES: If you plan is to attend Southern Hills next year, please get your application turned in as soon as possible. Applications are available in the counselors' office.
• ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT: The Winter Senior Parent night will be held on Tuesday, January 31st, 2017 between the JV and Varsity boys basketball game vs Anderson. Seniors who have participated in cheerleading, boys and girls basketball, wrestling, Academic Team and JROTC Color Guard should pick up a form in the office and return to Mr. Cook by Jan. 24th.
• FFA: Those students who signed up to work the FFA consignment auction tomorrow, you should be at the fairgrounds by 9 a.m.
• SEMESTER EXAMS: Reminder…semester exams are Thursday (odd periods) and Friday (even periods).
• EXAM EXEMPTION INFORMATION:
–If a student has any exemption due to having perfect attendance OR only missing one day:
- they are able to come in late OR leave early on both days
- if you have exempted them due to a grade from a state exam or SLO, then they are still able to use this perk due to having great attendance and will not have to report to your class
• ATHLETIC SPECIAL EVENTS: Please click the following link to access special upcoming events being held by the Athletic Department: http://www.wb.k12.oh.us/athletics2880.aspx