TODAY IS WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2017
*ALL FEES MUST BE PAID BY 3/31/17 IN ORDER TO ATTEND PROM*
*GUEST FORMS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICE FOR PROM-DEADLINE 3/29/17*
• COUNSELORS: Remember FAFSA can/should be started www.fafsa.gov The sooner the better.
• THEATRE DEPARTMENT: Please follow the WBHS Theatre Department on the following social media outlets: Twitter @theatrewbhs and/or Instagram @wbhstheatre
• SOPHOMORES: If you plan is to attend Southern Hills next year, please get your application turned in as soon as possible; programs are beginning to fill up. Applications are available in the counselors' office.
• ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE CLUB: The Environmental Science Club will have a meeting TODAY 2:30-4:00. Guest speaker from brown county soil and water conservation office. Snacks provided.
• ART CLUB: There will be Art club after school this Friday the 24th, until 3:30.
• ACADEMIC TEAM: All academic team members need to check with Mr. Chapman for practice days and times and to confirm tournament plans for this weekend.
• BASEBALL: This week is conditioning. Anyone who plans on trying out for the baseball team needs to be there unless they are currently playing a winter sport/extracurricular activity. YOU MUST HAVE AN UP-TO-DATE PHYSICAL BY FEB 27 which is the first day of tryouts. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Barber.
• SOFTBALL: Softball tryouts are going on this week. Please speak with Coach Wallace if you have any questions. You must have a valid physical.
• GIRLS SOCCER: player/parents meeting for all girls soccer players, Monday February 27th @530pm in the community room, on this week's HS announcements.
• SPANISH CLUB: WE ARE HOSTING OUR LARGEST FUND RAISER OF THE YEAR STARTING THIS WEEK. WE WILL BE SELLING FRESH BAKED PIES MADE BY “THE PIE PEDDLER” OF DAYTON. THESE ARE DELICIOUS FRESH BAKED PIES IN A VARIETY OF FLAVORS. EACH PIE COST $12.00. PAYMENT MUST BE MADE WHILE PLACING THE ORDER. SEE ANY CLUB MEMBER OR MRS. EKSTEDT/OR MRS. HERNANDEZ TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. PIES WILL BE DELIVERED ON WEDNESDAY, MARCH 8
WE APPRECIATE OUR STAFF AND FELLOW STUDENTS PLACING AN ORDER WITH US.
WE HOPE THAT ALL MEMBERS WILL DO HIS/HER PART TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS SALE. PLEASE MAKE THIS FUND RAISER A SUCCESS.
• ATHLETIC SPECIAL EVENTS: Please click the following link to access special upcoming events being held by the Athletic Department: http://www.wb.k12.oh.us/athletics2880.aspx
• RECYCLING: Plastic caps and lids wanted! Mr. Fryman's science classes in conjunction with the Western Brown High School Environmental Science Club are collecting plastic caps and lids that will be recycled into park benches. The goal is to collect at least 400 lbs of caps/lids. We would like to involve the entire community, so spread the word! A list of acceptable caps/lids is available on the school website or on the bulletin board near Mr. Fryman's room (Room 137). Blue buckets will be available in the cafeteria.