TODAY IS FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 21, 2018
1. COLLEGE CREDIT PLUS: College Credit Plus Counseling session for new CCP students for fall of 2019 will be held November 1 at 6:00pm in the auditeria.
2. FINANCIAL AID: Financial aid (FAFSA) info session will be November 1 at 5:00pm in the auditeria.
3. 2017-18 YEARBOOKS: The books have arrived! Yearbook staffers will begin handing out the books on Monday during all four lunches. Your general fee of $40 for last year must be paid to get your copy. 2018 graduates or parents can pick up their copy at the office. Books will ONLY be released to siblings of graduates with a signed note from parents. No exceptions.
4. SENIOR PICTURES (MAKE-UP): For those who have missed…pictures with Setty Photography will be TODAY at 8:00am on the stage.
5. BRONCO CARE CLOSET: Students, there is a free resource available to you here at the high school called the Broncos Care Closet. You can get school supplies, new or gently used clothing, or items such as toothbrushes for no cost. Simply talk to Mrs. Whitley-Huff, Mrs. Depenbrock or your homeroom teacher. Your request will remain private. We are always glad to help in any way.
6. POWDERPUFF FOOTBALL: Any junior or senior girl interested in playing in the powderpuff football game, please see Alliyah Taylor, Sidney Womacks, Amy Lewis, and Carley Hinkle for more detailed information. Plans are to have practices and game(s) during the last week of the football regular season.
7. NATIONAL GUARD MTG: The United States Military Academy is once again hosting an Informational Meeting, in conjunction with ROTC and the Ohio National Guard, at the Woodlawn Armory on Tuesday, September 25th, 6 to 8PM. For more details please see Mr. Bohrer.
8. STUDENT COUNCIL: Very very brief meeting on Friday right after school in room 246. ALL members, old and new should attend. If you cannot attend, please see Mrs. Brown sometime before Friday.
9. SENIORS-COLLEGE REPS: Admissions reps for next week (Sept 17-21): Monday-Mt St Joseph's 3rd period—Tuesday-Lake Erie College 4th period—Friday-Malone College 1st period (Library).
10. HOMECOMING: Guest forms are in the office for anyone wishing to bring a guest from another school to the Football homecoming dance which will be held on Saturday October 13th.
11. SOPHOMORE-CLASS RINGS: Jostens will be here on Tuesday, October 2nd to meet with sophomores regarding class ring orders. The meeting will be at 10:30am.
12. EASTGATE MALL COLLEGE FAIR: The Eastgate Mall College Fair will be held on September 27 from 6-8 pm. Great opportunity to visit with college reps.
13. @THEBRONCONATION: Please vote for powderpuff theme on Twitter this week.
14. FCCLA 3rd ANNUAL CRAFT FAIR: 3rd annual FCCLA Holiday Craft Fair to be held at Western Brown High School on December 15th from 10am-3pm. This event has been created to raise money for the senior scholarship. All proceeds will benefit college-bound students enrolled in FCCLA courses. Vendor Space: $30.00/Student Vendors: $20.00. (Applications can be found in the above links)
15. FOOTBALL GAME REMINDER: Students, if you leave the football game this evening, there is no re-entry to the stadium. Also, when the ticket gate closes (during halftime) there is no more entry into the stadium.