TODAY IS FRIDAY, MARCH 22, 2019
1. WBHS JUNIOR/SENIOR PROM: Those students planning on attending the prom need to have ALL FEES paid in full by APRIL 5th.
2. PROM GUESTS: Any student wishing to bring a guest to Junior/Senior Prom must have a permission form completed for that individual and returned by April 10th to the office. Permission forms are available in the office.
3. SENIORS: Local scholarship applications are available on the school website on the counselor's page at Scholarship Place. Please follow directions and timelines.
4. SENIORS: Jostens will be here during lunch on April 10th to pass out announcements.
5. LOCAL POLICE BENEFIT: This Saturday March 23rd there will be a benefit police vs fire 5 on 5 basketball game located at Georgetown High School starting at 6:30. It is a $10 admission for adults and $5 dollars for students. Please join our Hometown Heroes' Battle of the Badges in support of the family of Detective Bill Brewer and our local Fire and Law Enforcement.
6. STUDENT DRIVERS: You are to park in the assigned parking spot you have purchased your pass for. Students are not permitted to park in the front parking lot unless otherwise already approved.
7. DRESS CODE: There is no argument when you are sent to the office for a dress code violation. Please refer to the following link and view the dress code section (copy and paste in browser if link does not work): http://filecabinet1.eschoolview.com/D5A9CA6F-6F3D-4E57-BB69-ED21809B3A47/SY19StudentHandbookWBHS.pdf
8. BRONCO CARE CLOSET: Just a reminder about the Broncos Care Closet. If you are in need of gloves, a winter coat or other personal items, please see your homeroom teacher, or talk with Mrs. Depenbrock or Mrs. Whitley-Huff.
9. BRONCO BLAZER: The March edition of The Bronco Blazer is out. It can be found on Twitter, as well as the school website. Mrs. Depenbrock would like to congratulate the newspaper staff on beating their deadline by two days this month. Great job.
10. YOUTH SOFTBALL-UMPIRING: Please see the flyers in the office if interested. Classes begin soon and pay is $30.00/game.
11. VOLLEYBALL: There will be a brief volleyball meeting on Monday, March 25th at 2:30pm in Coach Blackmond’s room.