TODAY IS FRIDAY MARCH 23, 2018
• FEES: All fees must be paid by April 6th in order to attend PROM.
• PROM GUEST FORMS: Are available in the office. These must be filled out and returned no later than April 11th. Reminder-no guest can be 21 years of age or older. Also, a ticket must be purchased for the guest. All guests must be your actual guest to the dance. (come/go/responsible). Don’t forget, this is called “Junior/Senior Prom” and you are not to “set-up” younger kids by inviting them so a younger couple can go.
• SENIORS: Jostens will be here APRIL 10th to hand out your orders of announcements (during lunches). Your balance owed must be paid on or before this date.
• VOLLEYBALL: Volleyball open gyms for the 2018 season will be every Thursday starting in April and going through May. April 5th right after school there will be a brief volleyball meeting in Mrs. Blackmond’s room.
• SENIORS: There are local scholarships available on the WBHS website. Go to counselor page, then scholarship place to find applications. Deadlines are posted. Good luck to all seniors.
• COLOR GUARD: Color Guard tryouts begin next week in the high school band room. Those interested in participating should plan to attend all three days next week, Monday-Wednesday, lasting from 3:00-5:30 P.M
• TRANSPORTATION FEES: Attention Spring Athletes-Transportation fees are due by TODAY if you are playing a spring sport and have not played a sport during the 2017-18 school year. High school fees are $65.00. Middle school fees are $35.00. See the school secretary to pay your fees.
• UC CLERMONT: UC Clermont admissions officials will be here on Tuesday, March 27 for an Admissions Blitz during 4th period. Seniors may apply for UC Clermont at this time and the admissions fee will be waived. For those of you who haven't made a decision or have decided to stay local for your education this fall, this is a great time to apply.
• SPANISH CLUB: Spanish Club is having an after-school party with dancing and games on Wednesday, March 28th from 2:30 to 4:00 in the audeteria. All students in Spanish class may attend; you do not have to be in Spanish Club. Light snacks will be provided.