Today is Friday, April 29, 2016
**SENIORS-ALL FEES MUST BE PAID BY MAY 13TH IN ORDER TO GRADUATE**
“ Lifetouch, our official commencement photographer, will have portraits available online at Events.Lifetouch.com approximately ten days after the ceremony. Celebrate your achievement with these professional portraits.” (Everyone will be photographed…No obligation to purchase)
· REMINDER: Please double check the AIR TESTING SCHEDULE to see when you must arrive each day on time (Juniors & Seniors) and also for staff and students for who is testing.
· SENIOR ATHLETE SIGNINGS: Any senior who is signing to play athletics at the college level, the signing day will be Saturday, May 21 in the Community Room at 9:00 am. Please try to get a shirt of the school you will be attending to wear that day. Anyone who you want to attend can do so. Parents, grandparents, siblings, your high school coach and college coach. Please confirm with Mr. Cook if you are planning on attending.
· TRIPLE CROWN AWARD: Please let Mr. Cook know ASAP if you lettered in three or more Varsity sports during the 2015-16 school year and should receive the Triple Crown Award.
· NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY: The National Honor Society is currently conducting a “Pennies for Patients” donation drive for the Leukemia/ Lymphoma Society that started on Friday April 15th and will be concluding Friday May 6th. The Homeroom that collects the largest donation will receive a pizza party for their efforts. Thank you as we continue to work to find a cure!
· SPORTS PHYSICALS: Mercy Health will be doing physicals at WBHS on May 12 from 6:00-7:30 at the HS. You must have the 2016-17 OHSAA physical form completed and signed by parent when you arrive. Forms can be picked up in the office. The cost is $20.00 and you will receive a t-shirt.
· FOOTBALL: Football meetings next week at 7:30am before school in the weight room:
Next year seniors- Monday 5/2
Next year juniors-Tuesday 5/3
Next year sophomores-Wednesday 5/4
· SENIORS: Just a reminder that if your family or your group of friends would like to purchase a special ad in the yearbook, the deadline is April 29. Ads start at $25. Design yours at www.yearbookforever.com Also, seniors, if you want your baby picture featured in the "Guess The Baby Bronco" section of the yearbook, Mrs. Depenbrock needs your digital image by April 29. No exceptions!
· VOLLEYBALL: Open Gym for Volleyball on Mondays from 6-8:00pm
· SHCTC: Students who plan to attend Southern Hills Career Center this fall will be scheduling their classes on Friday, April 29, after lunch.
· CCP: Students who plan to participate in CCP with Southern State this fall will have the placement test offered at Western Brown on the morning of May 10. Only students who have turned in their application and approved by Southern State will be able to test.