Today is Tuesday, October 21, 2014…
1. The Fall Senior-Parent Night will be on Friday, October 31st before the Goshen football game. Please pick up a senior night form in the office and return to Mr. Cook, no later than Monday, Oct. 27th. All seniors who participated in football, volleyball, cheerleading, cross country, golf, girls tennis, soccer, marching band and JROTC colors.
2. Did you know that socks are the most needed, but least donated items in homeless shelters? There will be a sock drive in the office through the end of October. All newly packaged or clean socks, especially children’s socks, are welcome. The homeroom that donates the most pairs of socks will receive Domino’s pizza for lunch courtesy of Gabe Strong and Ashleigh Richter. All socks donated will go the Clermont County Homeless Shelter in Batavia.
3. The Western Brown FFA and JROTC will sell “Wounded Hero” shirts during all lunches. The cost of the shirts are $10.00 (add $3.00 for XXL or larger). All profits will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project. All who purchase shirts would be encouraged to wear them on Veteran’s Day.
4. Lifetouch will be here on 10/28/14 for make-up pictures or for new students who missed the first picture day. They will be on the stage during all lunches.
5. Seniors: Jostens will be here on 10/29/14 at 10:30am to meet with all seniors regarding announcement orders.
6. Seniors: Setty Photography will be here on Thursday, October 23rd at 7:30am to take pictures of those seniors who still need to be photographed for the composite and the yearbook. This is the last make-up day for Seniors!
7. Mock Trial will meet on TODAY and Thursday at FIVE in room 246. Note the time change.
8. Student Council will meet on Wednesday in room 246.
9. College rep visits week of Oct 20: TODAY-Wright State University 4th period and Thursday-Mt St Joseph's 3rd period