TODAY IS MONDAY, JANUARY 14, 2019
1. ACT TUTORING: The Brown County ESC is offering free tutoring for the ACT in February. For more information contact the ESC at 378-6118.
2. WRESTLING: Congrats to the wrestling team for winning the 18 team Comet Classic at Central Crossing HS on Saturday. Place winners were: 1st: AJ Hurt, Dylan Mosher, Jake Schuler; 2nd: Tanner Donathan, Derek Rymer; 3rd: Owen Bingamon, Gary Powell, Austin Terrell; 4th: Ezra Marlow; 5th: Chad Robinson
3. BOYS BOWLING: The WBHS Boy's Bowling team went 3-0 last week earning wins against Eastern Brown, Clinton Massie and Goshen. Special congratulations to Austin Grammar for rolling a school record high game of 266 versus Clinton Massie and Caleb Fite for moving up on the WB all time single game record board with a 240 game against Goshen.
4. CCP SOCIOLOGY: For students registered for Sociology during 7 & 8th period at the high school: The class has been changed to Lifespan Psychology. If you have any questions, see Mr. Bohrer in the counselor's office.
5. PROM COMMITTEE: There is a sign up for Juniors who are interested in helping pick a theme and decorate for Prom. The first prom committee meeting will be Jan. 15th; after school until 3: 30p.m. - in Mrs. Howell's room #116. If you have any questions pertaining to this please contact Mrs. Howell.
6. BASEBALL: If you are planning on playing baseball, please sign up on Final Forms as soon as possible. All communication will be through final forms via email. If you are not registered on final forms you will not get the information you need.
7. COLLEGE FAIR: A college fair will be held at Ripley High School on January 21 from 5-7 pm.
8. STUDENT COUNCIL: Student Council will be taking song suggestions when they are visiting home rooms with snack cart. The theme for the Winter Homecoming is the 70's, so songs from the 70's and now can be suggested. (Mr. Cook is getting his list ready)
9. BRONCO CARE CLOSET: Just a reminder about the Broncos Care Closet. If you are in need of gloves, a winter coat or other personal items, please see your homeroom teacher, or talk with Mrs. Depenbrock or Mrs. Whitley-Huff.
10. BRONCO BLAZER: Don’t forget to check out the January edition of the school newspaper, The Bronco Blazer. It’s available to read on our school website.
11. NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY: There will be a meeting of all current National Honor Society members in Mr. Wheeler's room this Friday January 18th @ 7:30 AM. Please bring completed induction paperwork.