Today is Thursday, August 21, 2014…
1. Picture Day is Friday (student ID) see information on the website.
2. Parking Passes-you may purchase them through next Wednesday ONLY during your lunch. Come to the office to see Mr. Herrmann after you eat. Those without passes, please park in the designated area in the back parking lot. PAY ATTENTION TO SPEED BUMPS!
3. Please follow Mrs. Cooper on twitter @WBHS_principal for the daily announcements.
4. Please follow @TheBroncoNation “Official Twitter Page for the WBHS Student Section.” Those in charge send out information dealing with upcoming events and themes for games.
5. Girls Tennis team defeated Hillsboro 5-0. Girls remain undefeated with an overall record of 4-0. Next match is at home today vs. New Richmond at 4:00pm. Come out and support the girls!
6. Attn: Juniors and Seniors planning to take the ACT in September or October
There will be an informational meeting about ACT Prep on Monday August 25. Any student interested in ACT Prep should attend this meeting. If you have homeroom 5th period, report to Ms Harmon (room 244) during 5B. If you have homeroom 6th period, report to Ms Malblanc (room 207) during 6B. If you normally eat lunch at that time, you will need to switch to "A" lunch that day. Please let your homeroom teacher know in advance.
7. All Transportation Fees must be paid ASAP in order to participate in any extracurricular event.