TODAY IS THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2018
1. 2017-18 YEARBOOKS: The books have arrived! Yearbook staffers will begin handing out the books on Monday during all four lunches. Your general fee of $40 for last year must be paid to get your copy. 2018 graduates or parents can pick up their copy at the office. Books will ONLY be released to siblings of graduates with a signed note from parents. No exceptions.
2. SPANISH CLUB: We will stay after school, TODAY, as well as Monday the 19th. We hope we have another great turnout.
3. HOMECOMING PICTURES: Football Homecoming pictures are in. Please stop by the library and see Mr. McKenzie to pick them up.
4. ASVAB TESTING: All juniors will take the ASVAB on Tuesday, November 20, beginning at 8 am in the auditeria. Testing will conclude at 11 am. All materials needed to test will be provided. If you know of any seniors who would like to re-test, encourage them to do so. We have a few seats available.
6. MEET THE TEAM: TONIGHT in Auditeria-5:00pm (please wear brown and gold)/FALL SPORTS AWARDS: TONIGHT in Auditeria-7:00pm (Coach Evans: if you are a football player I expect you to be here unless you have practice, wear dress pants and shirt with collar)
7. ART CLUB: Tuesday Nov, 20th will be the First Art Club Meeting. Any students that would like to attend Art club needs to be in room 116- Mrs.Howell's room after school; By 2:40pm. You do not have to be in art classes currently to be in Art club, everyone is welcome. We will be finished around 3:45pm.
8. SPRING MUSICAL: Applications for this year’s spring musical “The Drowsy Chaperone” are now available. Pick one up in the office or the choir room. Deadline to turn them in is Friday, November 16 by 2:30pm.
9. ACADEMIC TEAM: Academic Team will be having their first practice TODAY after school in Miss Jones room.