KINDERGARTEN ONLY - SCHOOL YEAR 2023/24
- To enter kindergarten, students must turn 5 years old before September 30th.
STEPS IN THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS
ONLY A CUSTODIAL PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN can officially enroll a student; therefore,
they MUST be the person(s) present at the time of enrollment.
STEP 1: Complete the ONLINE Student Enrollment Application
- Enrollment Application can be completed prior to coming to Kindergarten
Registration or computer access will be provided at Kindergarten Registration.
- To complete the enrollment application, you will need an e-mail address and
you will be asked to create a username and password in Final Forms.
Please remember the user name and password, you will need to refer back to
this account information.
STEP 2: Document Verification
- You will need to personally appear to finish registration and provide required
- YOU MUST BRING ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS WITH YOU at the time of enrollment.
Copies of the documents will be made and the originals returned to you immediately.
- Required Documents:
-Parent/Guardian State Issued Photo ID
-Student Birth Certificate
-Student Immunization/Shot Record
-Student Social Security Card
-Custody Documents (if applicable)
- Your child is not registered and cannot attend unless registration is completed and
finalized in person.
STEP 3: Proof of Residency - Three (3) items from the list below
- You will need ONE of the following:
-Signed Lease/Rental Agreement
-Property Tax Bill
- You will need TWO of the following:
-Payroll check stub (dated within past 30 days)
-Utility Bill (dated within past 60 days)
-Brown County Job and Family Service letter (dated within past 60 days)
-Recent Income tax return (dated within past year)
- All suspicions of non-residency will be thoroughly investigated and
additional documentation of residency will be required.
If you live outside of the Western Brown School District,
please complete the Open Enrollment Form for the
2023/24 school year below. (Deadline 5/26/2023)
Refer to the PreSchool tab under Academics at the top of the main web page.