When you transport students over an area encompassing 150 square miles — with high hills, deep valleys, dead end roads, no sidewalks, and major highways to contend with— even basic routing can be a challenge. Add to that ongoing student transiency and inclement weather. As a result, the Western Brown Local School District has developed a needed communication tool to help effectively and accurately distribute transportation information from the district to the parents/guardians and students they serve.
Please click on one of the below links and read the following instructions:
- http://220.127.116.11/elinkrp (Home/Off Campus)
- http://10.45.0.160/elinkrp (Campus Access)
- At the Tyler’s Versatrans e-Link screen enter the student ID (lunch number) for both the username and password of your student. Click “Login”.
- On the right side of your screen click “Students”. In the dropdown box click “View My Students”.
- Click on the name of your student.
- Detailed bus information should appear.
If you have further questions or need to change a pickup/drop-off address, please call 937-444-2044 ext. 25020 and leave a detailed message. You will be called back with a resolution to your issue or concern.
Please be patient with the speed of the online connection. The first time you log in it may take a while for information to appear. If you are unable to access the online information please call the phone number and extension above.